Key Specifications Syble 2D wireless Barcode Scanner
Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection, Connect Smart Phone, Tablet, PC, CCD Bar Code Reader Work with Windows, Mac, Android, iOS
- High-performance camera imager
- Uses Bluetooth for Wireless Connections
- Higher than 25inch / 63cm per second-speed reading barcode
- Self-developed decoder and high-performance 2d barcode scanner
- Support USB, RS232 interface port.
|617nm LED Aimer, White LED
|±65° or greater
|±60° or greater
|Depth of scan field
|Less than 1/500million
|Bluetooth V2.1+EDR(Class 1)
Cordless / Wireless Barcode Scanner applications
Cordless or Wireless Barcode Scanners use Bluetooth technology, send scanned information back to a dock or cradle base USB Dongle that is attached to a computer via a USB,
- The advantage of a wireless barcode scanner is the freedom to move the scanner to the inventory instead of having to haul the inventory to the scanner, thus saving time and resources.
- Additionally, a wireless scanner improves productivity by offering a longer scan range, sometimes up to 200 feet. Some wireless barcode scanners are built with internal memory storage, which allows a user to store multiple scans without having to be right next to the dock or cradle base station.
- We also offer a cordless barcode scanner @ other top brands.