APC Back-UPS 1200VA, 230V, AVR, Universal Sockets (BX1200MI)
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
- Output power capacity; 650 Watts / 1.2kVA
- Output Connections; (6) IEC 60320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage; 230V
- Input Connections; IEC 60320 C14
- Cord Length; 1.2meters
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) which automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Dataline surge protection provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- USB connection
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- LED status display Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators. Consequently, Audible alarms provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- APC UPS 1200VA features intelligent battery management thus maximizing battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging. Battery failure notification also provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- APC Back-UPS 1200VA BX1200MI has 2 year APC warranty