EaseNet Indoor Cat6e Full Copper Cable 305M
Cat 6 UTP cable has a divider that helps keep the pairs apart and reduces cross-talk that may occur, enhancing the signal speed.
CAT6 twisted pair Ethernet cabling. Used in home and business structured cabling and networks. They have primarily been used as the backbone of networks.
- Category 6 Unshielded Twisted Pair Cable
- Suitable for 10baseT, 100BaseT, 1000baseT Gigabit Ethernet
- Token Ring, ATM 155Mbs & 622Mpbs
- 4 Pairs of insulated cables, Marked 0-305m
- Tested and verified according to ISO11801, EIA/TIA standards
Cat6e UTP Pure Copper Cable Indoor – 305m- EaseNet
EaseNet CAT6 LAN cable is 23 AWG with 4 pairs (8 conductors); Suitable for;
- 1 and 5 Gigabit speed up to 90M feet
- 10 Gigabit speeds up to 30 meters depending on the installation environment.
- Bandwidth tested 250-550 MHz
- The LAN Cable Supports Power over Ethernet: PoE/PoE+/PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) 4PPoE up to 100W.
Solid bare copper conductors. Pure bare copper produces a stronger signal along with better conductivity and flexibility when compared to copper-clad aluminum (CCA).
For Indoor Networking Projects The black riser-rated jacket is for use between floors, in walls, and in non-plenum spaces. Help fires from spreading floor to floor in vertical installations with mild flame retardance.
Hassle-free packaging. 1000 feet (305 meters) has been packaged on a tangle-free, easy-pull reel so you don’t have to worry about getting behind on your next job.
Sequential Length Marking
Our cable jackets are marked every 2 feet to improve efficiency and easily track how much cable is left on the EZ Pull reel.
Pure Solid Copper
ANSI/TIA 568 2.D Certified b, RoHS-3 compliant and certified. Bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use. The only industry and governmentally-approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.