Fanvil C01 Call Center IP Phone Price and Specs in Kenya
The Fanvil C01 Call Center IP Phone comes with the following functionalities:
- Support 3 lines of SIP, HD Voice, 3-way conference, PoE (optional), 2.0 and correlative RFCs, support iax2, SRTP, support BLF, 128 × 48 FSTN Graphic LCD
- Optimized for the busy call center environment, the Fanvil C01 IP phone was designed to be used with a headset. It is built to be convenient and easy to use, allowing agents to easily manage and monitor calls. The chipset features E01 the Broadcom IP professional and supports 3 sip lines. Supports SIP 2.0 and multiple road call waiting online also supports gain setting, VAD, CNG voice, and 4 DSS keys. it also has a Multilanguage capability. PoE is optional.
- Works with any modern IP phone system
- HT101 Noise-Canceling Headphones, ECM Noise-Canceling Microphone, Acoustic Shock Protection, a Neodymium Magnet System for Accurate Reproduction, and Balanced Audio Frequency Response 300Hz-3400Hz, Low Sound Pressure- less than 118dB, Cable length- 2 m, can be bent arms- 320-degree rotation for optimal positioning, padded leatherette Ear Pad
Fanvil IP Phone C01 Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Fanvil
- Model: Call Center IP Phone C01
- SIP support: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 258x183x60 mm
- Item weight: .45Kg
- Caller Identification: Yes
- Conference Call: Yes
- Warranty: 2 years
Why Fanvil IP phones?
Fanvil manufactures a range of cost-effective and feature-rich VoIP telephones specifically designed for enterprise use. Fanvil SIP phones feature HD voice and have excellent usability, with the additional benefit of being fully compatible with 3CX, a software-based IP PBX. 3CX supports the Fanvil H Series and X Series of IP Phones. The interoperability between the two creates an end-to-end business telephony solution.
Buy this IP Phone online from Primetech limited and it will be delivered to your doorstep, same-Day delivery in Nairobi on selected items. Pay on delivery only in Nairobi OR Visit our office in Nairobi.