Stafix 46000W Mains Energizer
Stafix 46000W Mains Energizer Powers up to 460 km / 640 acres / 290 miles / 260 hectares of fence 46 J maximum output energy (68 J stored energy).
- Provides a cleaner, more powerful pulse, maximizing the energy that travels down the fence for optimal stock control.
- Enables the user to power a fence system to perform exceptionally well in dry, low-conductive soil.
- Energizer intelligently manages battery recharging during fine weather
- Microprocessor technology automatically adjusts the output energy depending on the battery condition. This feature extends battery life and is particularly efficient when used in solar installations.
- Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions.
- Indicates earth system problems by monitoring the level of voltage around the earth system.
- Up to 9,500 V output.
- Located on the rear of the energizer it indicates the solar energizer is working
- Easy-to-read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer™ output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded.
- Easy-to-read light bar display provides an instant measure of the energizer output voltage for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Remote Capable:- Using a Stafix fence remote (with remote-capable Stafix energizers) enables you to switch the energizer on or off from anywhere along the fence line. This makes it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
- Solar Compatible:-Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any Stafix Unigizer™. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer, for reliable livestock control.
- Versatile Power Options:- Can be conveniently installed in a range of locations using either mains, batteries, or solar power.
Stafix 46000W Mains Energizer Specifications:-
|Distance powers: km
|Distance powers: miles
|Distance powers: Acres
|Distance powers: Hectares
|100–240 V 50-60 Hz
|Maximum stored energy
|Maximum output energy
|46 J @ 33Ω
|Output Voltage @ 100 Ω
|up to 8,900 V
|Output Voltage @ 500 Ω
|up to 9,300 V