CAT 6A Arnet U/FTP Gray Cable- 305 Meters- Pure Copper
In recent years we’ve seen an increase in demand for 23AWG CAT6A cables. As one of the pioneers of developing this product, we wanted to take some time to explain some of the differences between the CAT6A cables on the market.
What’s the difference between F/UTP and U/FTP? The letters are so similar, that someone unfamiliar with these products may miss the difference.
- High-speed applications up to 10 Gbps
- 40% tighter in cable bend radius for flexible cabling routing in tight space for improving airflow
- 65% smaller in bundle size for rack installation (OD 4.8mm)
- Environmentally friendly with Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) jacket material, RoHS, UL, cUL
- 9 Colors available
- Standard or custom lengths available
F/UTP – Foiled, Unshielded Twisted Pair
F/UTP stands for foiled, unshielded twisted pair. Inside the CAT6A F/UTP cable, each pair of cables is twisted and separated by a cross divider. All 4 unshielded pairs are wrapped with metal foil.
It’s like 4 couples vacationing together and having to share one large room, divided by partitions.