EaseNet indoor cat6 Full Copper 500m
Solid bare copper conductors. Pure bare copper produces a stronger signal along with better conductivity and flexibility when compared to copper-clad aluminum (CCA).
- 4 Pairs of insulated cables, Marked 0-305m
- Tested and verified according to ISO11801, EIA/TIA standards
- Category 6 Unshielded Twisted Pair Cable
- Suitable for 10baseT, 100BaseT, 1000baseT Gigabit Ethernet
Cat6e UTP Pure Copper Cable Indoor – 305m- EaseNet
EaseNet CAT6 LAN cable is 23 AWG with 4 pairs (8 conductors); Suitable for;
- 1 and 5 Gigabit speed up to 90M feet
- 10 Gigabit speeds up to 30 meters depending on the installation environment.
- Bandwidth tested 250-550 MHz
- The LAN Cable Supports Power over Ethernet: PoE/PoE+/PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) 4PPoE up to 100W.
For Indoor Networking Projects The black riser-rated jacket is for use between floors, in walls, and in non-plenum spaces. Help fires from spreading floor to floor in vertical installations with mild flame retardance.
Hassle-free packaging. 1000 feet (305 meters) has been packaged on a tangle-free, easy-pull reel so you don’t have to worry about getting behind on your next job.
Sequential Length Marking
Our cable jackets are marked every 2 feet to improve efficiency and easily track how much cable is left on the EZ Pull reel.
Pure Solid Copper
ANSI/TIA 568 2.D Certified b, RoHS-3 compliant and certified. Bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use. The only industry and governmentally-approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.